21 June 2009

The Evil Eye

Bruce split up with me on Friday :( Although I had the feeling he'd do that, it came out of the blue. He has not offered a satisfactory explanation (the things he said that would bother him in the long run were all things that he knew of right from the start).

I have been feeling very down. A wasted weekend in the solitude of my four walls. My aches have returned. My will to live is diminishing.

I have been eating... not proud of it, but what do you do when there is nothing else to hold on to?

That man promised so many things and I foolishly believed him. I suppose it was just another ploy to get to a vulnerable female. Who knows what secrets he's been hiding! It does not matter that I was going to end it because his stinginess and bad breath annoyed me - it is no consolation.

Still, my sixth sense tells me that he is going to regret it. He will suffer with loneliness more than I will.

Now I've got to pick myself up again. Hard to do with all life's stresses. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just an advice...I say this to myself...so believe..not judging you bad...but forget your heart for a moment and focus on your child and yourself and your plans for your "journey"...I'm taking walks to loose weight too...and I have to walk alone with a broken heart...but I believe that soon they will be crawling to us (me and you ^__^)...and we'll choose the best..uh?...LOL...good luck my friend..

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home